Feng Shui is an ancient Taoist teaching, the purpose of which is to find favorable, beneficial energy flows and use them to achieve your goals.
The meaning of symbolic feng shui is to put a certain subject in the right zone and thus activate it. Or vice versa – remove the object from the negative flow. Since energy passes through all space, including a person, you can change its balance in the body using the same principles and make yourself a feng shui manicure.
According to Feng Shui (Pinyin), each finger is responsible for specific emotions and events, so nail design can have a huge impact on a woman’s life. Properly executed manicure will ensure success in affairs, well-being and success in love.
How to determine the elements of Feng Shui?
The basis of this practice is a system of five elements:
- § water;
- § fire;
- § tree;
- § metal;
- § land.
The element of feng shui is determined by the last digit of the person’s birth year. The only caveat – for women who were born in the period from January 1 to February 20, you must subtract one from the number received. For example, if the date of birth is 11.06.1985, then the desired number will be 5. It will serve as a “determinant” of the personal element of feng shui. In the case of the birth date of 10.02.1985, the required number is 4.
Depending on the received figure, it turns out its own element:
- 0, 1 – metal;
- 2, 3 – water;
- 4, 5 – tree;
- 6, 7 – fire;
- 8, 9 – ground.
How to paint your nails on Feng Shui?
In order to perform organic nail art, and to positively adjust the flow of qi energy, attention should be paid to several aspects. How to make up nails on feng shui:
- Make a neat and thorough manicure. Select the appropriate personal element shape of the nail plates.
- Prepare varnishes of such colors and shades that correspond to a specific element.
- Select drawings that are suitable for their own elements, and employees of the goal.
Feng Shui Nail Form
To create harmony, it is important to properly gash horny plates and give them the desired length. Feng Shui manicure should be neat and clean, with a smoothed and polished surface. The form should be selected not only in accordance with the size of the fingers and personal preferences, but also with its own element. Feng shui nails depending on the element:
- tree – oval with rounded edges, medium length;
- metal is a long rectangle;
- fire – stiletto or square with sharp corners;
- water is a short rectangle with beveled edges;
- the ground is a circle or square with obtuse angles, average length.
Feng Shui Nail Color
Element determines the shades in which it is recommended to perform nail art. Coating nails on feng shui requires matching colors and personal element:
- fire – all red palette, golden, purple;
- tree – green, heavenly, black;
- water – blue, light blue, white;
- metal – yellow, white, brown, silver;
- land – pink, beige, sand.
It is not necessary to cover all the nails with a suitable shade element. There are certain rules according to which a Feng Shui manicure is done – which fingers to select to achieve a specific goal is discussed below. Before applying the lacquer, you should first choose the patterns that will help create a harmonious nail art and achieve the task.
Drawing on the nails by Feng Shui
The most popular option for decorating a manicure is to write hieroglyphs. This design of nails according to Feng Shui is chosen depending on the desires and goals of the woman. It is necessary to find a hieroglyph with the necessary value (money, love, luck, health, etc.) and gently apply it to the base color using a thin brush and a contrasting color of varnish.
You can perform a manicure on feng shui with a pattern corresponding to the personal element:
- land – landscapes, stone patterns, imitation of sand;
- fire – flames, sun, stripes, bright flowers, a fire, rays;
- water – algae, sea or ocean, fish;
- tree – branches, birds, butterflies, flowers, cobwebs;
- metal – stars, abstraction, space, planets, geometry.
Feng Shui manicure – which fingers to paint?
Having picked up the form of plates, correct shades of a varnish and drawings, it is necessary to place accents correctly. Not knowing what nails to allocate for feng shui, it is difficult to attract the desired events. To direct energy flows in the right direction, you need to remember what each section on the left and right hand is responsible for. Feng Shui nails – the meaning of fingers:
- Big. The right hand is success in intellectual activity, success in business, victories, discoveries. Sometimes responsible for minor errors and miscalculations. Left hand – vain hopes and labors, misunderstandings, anxiety.
- Pointing. The right hand is selfishness, materialism, self-dissatisfaction. Often – demanding of others. Left hand – unjustified risk, injury, lack of confidence in their own abilities.
- Medium. Right hand – dissatisfaction in sexual life. Responsible for the negative, quarrels, anger, resentment. The left hand is sensuality, vulnerability, refinement and femininity.
- Nameless. Right hand – new romantic dating, love, erotic adventures. May be responsible for friendship and important business alliances. The left hand is separation, loneliness, disappointment, regret and sadness.
- Little finger. The right hand is peace of mind, tranquility, well-being and harmony. Responsible for family ties, marriage consent. The left hand is gossip, pretense, betrayal, deception and loss.
Feng Shui manicure to attract money
Experts in controlling the flow of qi teach that a person takes energy with his hand closer to the heart, and gives it to the right. Money manicure on Feng Shui involves the allocation of only a few fingers – the thumb, middle and little finger, sometimes the index. It is preferable to focus on the right hand, because people get what they give, but in a multiplied amount.
The most favorable shades for attract financial success considered to be turquoise and gold, beige. Masters often make multi-colored “monetary” nails according to Feng Shui – the photo below shows successful combinations of varnishes. You can decorate nail art with such accessories and drawings:
- hieroglyph “wealth”;
- finely chopped bill;
- stickers and drawings in the form of coins, banknotes;
- dollar, euro or other currency icon.
Feng Shui manicure to attract love
Eastern neil-art will also help to bring romance into your life and to find a “beautiful prince”. It is important to correctly paint the nails according to Feng Shui – the value of each finger on the left and right hand should be carefully studied. Experts advise to make a whole 3 accent in manicure:
- middle finger on the left hand;
- nameless and little finger on the right.
Love manicure on feng shui requires bright, attractive colors, all shades of red and pink, purple will do. As decorations are recommended:
Manicure for good luck by Feng Shui
In order to attract fortune, it is necessary to focus on the thumb or ring finger of the right hand. Such a selection of nails on feng shui helps to achieve success in all endeavors, to avoid minor failures and unfavorable coincidences of circumstances. The best color for “successful” nail art is white, because it combines all the other shades. Strengthen its action can black lacquer, as a symbol of power and influence. A beautiful Feng Shui manicure is easy to decorate with the following patterns and accessories:
- drawing horseshoe, clover, crown;
- hieroglyph “luck”;
- large sparkles;